Martes, Hunyo 14, 2011

enrichment activity page 10

Questions :
If you were an entrepreneur, what particular business would you be ? Why?


If i were ang entrepreneur, I would be in the chef business so I can cook for all of my friends and family members. When I become old I can cook my family delicious and they don't have to be hungry ever again. When ever I'm hungry I can just cook my self up if I bacome a chef but if I'm not a chef I can't literally cook any food. I can create my own restaurant and I'm the head chef it could be my business and I would be happy while earning money its a win-win. I can show my recipes to every I cook for and they can grade it and make suggestions and it would be very fun for everyone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento